Today more than ever, companies need to react to changing market conditions, industry trends, and evolving regulations. It is critical that businesses focus on flexibility and efficiency.
Recognizing this need, Atlas Data Systems created Atlas Elite. The professional services practice was formed to help clients gain operational improvements and efficiencies, taking a holistic approach that encompasses people, processes, and technology.
The range of solutions has many names and just as many acronyms: Six Sigma, business process improvement (BPI), business process management (BPM), organizational change management (OCM), program management office (PMO), and many more. But the real solution is bringing Atlas Elite into your organization as the strategic resource to get it done.
Atlas Elite brings measurable value to your organization and helps drive its success by implementing solutions directly geared toward improving productivity, efficiency, and flexibility. Our comprehensive approach provides benefits to both business-driven and technology-run initiatives.
Sample business-driven projects:
- Process Assessments and Improvements: From the initial roadmap through implementation, we assess end-to-end processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to Cash, Hire-to-Retire, etc., to identify and remediate bottlenecks, redundancies, and non-value added activities. We can also apply the same effort on a smaller scale to sub processes such as Business Case Management, Collections, or Contract Management.
- Organizational Change Management: We prepare, equip, and motivate your employees to embrace significant changes to your organization so you can achieve the desired business results of the change.
- Implementation of a Program Office: Let us help you align spending with enterprise goals by establishing processes and governance models that meet the goals of the Program Office, ranging from business-case evaluation and tracking to developing and teaching best practices.
- Program Management of Strategic Initiatives: We provide overall management of your strategic initiatives, such as product launches, to ensure that all workstreams and functional teams are coordinated and focused on the initiative’s strategic goals.
- eDiscovery: Atlas develops the processes and procedures to enable you to respond quickly to legal requests for electronic evidence. Standard, ongoing practices for the collection, preservation and analysis of data allow for rapid response and the elimination of manual, error-prone efforts. Ongoing day-to-day eDiscovery operational support maintains a secure environment.
Sample technology-driven projects:
- Application Development and Maintenance: Our full lifecycle development service for IT projects as well as maintenance of existing applications frees up your internal staff for new initiatives. Atlas has experience in all major platforms, technologies, and languages.
- Infrastructure: We offer expert help-desk and/or desk-side support services for your organization, including the roll out of upgrades or new technologies across your enterprise.
- Testing: Whether a single or multiple applications, we manage and support the entire process starting with the test planning and continuing through execution and test case/results tracking.
- Migrations: Our analysis, design, and implementation services for major migrations also include analyzing the on-going needs of the business users to ensure continuity during and after the migration.
- eDiscovery: Atlas develops and implements the infrastructure needed to implement eDiscovery policies and procedures including archiving, storage, content management, and search capabilities for electronic information. We then provide the day-to-day eDiscovery operational support.
Depending on your needs, Atlas Elite can perform the entire effort or provide skilled individuals to augment and/or mentor your internal team.
Our mission is to provide your organization with a superior team comprised of business-focused resources with the knowledge, experience, and credibility to research, design, and deliver the solution(s) that will best support your company’s business processes and goals.